Hi
I think i have pearly penile papules and they seem to have developed on the head of my uncircumcised penis. I was wondering if they can spread even more once they have developed...
Thank you

Some1 Answer please. I need to know aswell. I Dont know sorry.

The Answer is definitely not. They wont spread or grow beyond the stage they are at. It seems to settle around the Corona the base or ring. And it seems to stop growth at 16 years of age or younger.

NO they are not supposed to spread, if they are you might want to get them checked out for possible STI because they dont change.

Unfortunately they do dude until they are all around the rim of head kinda underneath rim for me but mine appeared at 13 and stopped spreading at 16

im 14 so you say if i got to age 16 they will disapear

Sometimes being hot and sweaty or to much masturbating will cause a rash. My Dr. presribed Nystatin and Triamcinolone Acetonide cream. It is for more sensitive skin, It clears up in a couple of days. But will come right back from masturbating before it heals. Ask your pharmacist if Hydrocortizone cream is ok to use on sensitive skin. It is available on the shelf, no script. Mine wasn't as pronounced as the pictures, but it cleared up with the cream. I might also try hydrogen peroxide, It kills bacteria and may help, it doesn't cause any pain, so it's worth a try. I hate when Dr.'s say live with it. It means they are to lazy to research the problem. When I was first prescribed Zoloft I had no problem getting hard and masturbating, but after 45 minutes, I had a water blister on the side of my penis. The drug effects the ability to get to the climax , less sensitivity. I eased back and it healed itself. A lot of bike riders have problems because of the spandex bike shorts and sweating on long rides. If I know it's going to be real hot, I will fold a paper towel a couple of times and put it in the front of my penis, held on by my underwear, to absorb some of the excess moisture. Shower after you have been sweaty. And if you wear tight briefs, try using boxer briefs so they are not packed in tight, it is also not good to overheat if your trying to have a baby.

After long search on the internet for treating these papules, I found an ointment that has worked since the first application and I got rid of them in seven days without any side effects.
The ointment is called PPP bio ointment and cost 49 euro.
I recommend it with confidence.
The only cream in the world that treats pearly papules. Visible results from the first application. Immediate effect. Apply 2-3 times per day. Without pain or expensive surgeries, papules will disappear within 7 days

Hi I Just want to put a woman perspective on the topic. My husband has them, and they are more than great, Don't get rid of them!! Just teach Women what they are!! Yea it looks different, but it also feels different, and as the head gets swollen so do the pearls! It's like those Condoms that have bunch of Bumps. Embrace your Man Pearls!! Great for sex!!