There is a site of a guy that claims that he has found a cure for PPP. The method is written in his E-book. He charges 15 bucks

The site is

Please tell me if it's real or not. I am desperate

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

The fact that you are desperate means he can charge you $15.

Calm down. There is no "cure" for pearly papules.

If you want to see what he has to say and have $15 bucks to blow,

go for it. Then come back here and write a review for us.

Don't you think that if there was a medical "cure" for papules, that it would be all over the internet and medical doctors would know about it?

Save your money.

Keep reading on this site where we discuss pearly papules. You'll learn more here than he will send you. And it's cheaper... like, free!

Wow, so I just bought it.....its a scam, he is very sneaky in his wording of how he performed "his procedure" almost implying that everything is done at home and that the materials can be bought and performed yourself. Well, it's completely not true.......I bought the e-Book and he describes how he went to a local Electrolysis and had them perform a procedure for hair removal on his PPP's. The doctor was hesitant, but after two procedures, they were able to eliminate the PPP's using the same machine you would use for hair removal......I got screwed over, its only $15 bucks, but seriously, don't buy it cause I just summed up the whole f*****g e-Book for you :-)

He basically ends by saying he is nor a doctor and cannot help you. The guy is a scam artist, DO NOT BUY HIS E-BOOK!

I have found a definitive "cure" for pearly penile papules. Use a nail file to grind down the papules. Do this for a couple minutes at a time when you take a shower, as often as you can. There may be some discomfort. If it bleeds, apply antibiotic ointment. This method will permanently remove every trace of the papules.

i'm a 4th year pediatric urology resident.. there is no procedure for removing the pearly papules safely at home. please do not try to grind them off pluck them out or anything else.. they serve a valuable function... PLEASURE!!! for the woman that is.. she can feel them inside her during intercourse.. it's a good thing.. "if it aint broke don't fix it!"

well the guy above have removed them. It's cool that girl might feel 'em but I think it's impossible if you are not circumcised.

The problem is girls don't like them. If they did no1 would ever want to get rid of em. It's like acne, you can't die from it, but cause no one likes it people offer a lot of treatment methods, some of em work, some of them don't work. Just because you don't know the cure doesn't mean it's "OK" and we should not really try to remove it.

I have removed the problem by using toothpaste. The problem is you have to use it regularly, every day... if you don't, they will come back 100%. I'd be glad if something new occurred.

Thank you, sahnoaman, for your information.

I think you summed it up quite well for us.

Do you have any more information on what causes Pearly Papules? What is the mechanism? Is it an infection reaction? Or is this an alergic reaction? or just a nervous condition? an inherrited geneic condition or just iritation? Can it be passed from partner to partner?

The nail file method is effectively the same as laser treatment, which is an accepted medical procedure. It just takes a longer time. Laser treatment, however, is extremely expensive, inconvenient, and may cause scarring. It works by *burning* the papules off and will practically put your thing in a cast for weeks. The nail file method, on the other hand, works by gradually "eroding" the papules. After the first filing, the tips of the papules will appear dry and crusty. After the next filing, this top layer of skin will be removed and you will notice the papules diminishing. If you continue filing, the papules will eventually disappear completely.

This method is safe. There shouldn't be any bleeding. In fact, the reason why PPP is less common in circumcised males and tends to diminish with age is that over a lifetime the papules are exposed to various abrasive forces. PPP is a potentially disfiguring condition that can severely affect your life. Women DO NOT like these. If you want to live your life in the shadows, be my guest. If you are willing to try a new, sensible idea that is safer than the established medical procedures, I guarantee that you will not be disappointed and that you will be on your way to sexual freedom in no time.

I appreciate the words of caution on this forum. Do not overdo it. Do not rip them off. Do not try toothpaste, iodine, or any other "solution" on the internet. Most of these tricks simply dry out the skin, which makes the papules appear smaller. When you stop using the toothpaste, iodine, etc. the skin returns to normal and the papules *appear* to grow back. They don't actually grow back because you never got rid of them in the first place. Another bit of advice: use antibiotic ointment after nail filing. This will greatly accelerate the healing process.

Best wishes!

if you are uncomfortable with your body then change it.. but be within reason.. if you don't like the papules then do something about it but be weary of quick fixes and cures. we are talking about one of the most important parts of your body.. i think mine is important.. you wouldn't try some quick fix on your eyes.. would you? i would trust your physician..

I found a cure that actually works... i know it sounds crazy, but i used a soldering iron. Read my forum post on i did a step-by-step of how i got rid of the papules.

^^^ to find the post, just google "self-removal of pearly penile paplues with soldering iron". The forum is on *****REMOVED BY MODERATOR***

Frankly, this sounds like he's going to burn them off.

Decades past, the medical community used to "burn" off warts with electrolosis... this went on for years, until it was noticed that the dermatologists and their assistants were developing warts IN THE NASAL PASSAGES! When two and two were put together, it became obvious that the virus that was causing the wart was being vaporized and inhailed by the medical people DESPITE WEARING MASKS!

Warts are no longer burned off.

Now, I am not saying that PPP are same as warts, nor that they are spread this way.... all I'm saying is that the medical community has abandoned "burning" things off.

PS: As a child, I had several warts burned off my wrists. I still carry the scars.

I have gone to the webpage where this poster claims to have posted a day by day blog of his self-treatment.

Despite a medical doctor weighing in and recommending that he NOT do this for serious complications, he claims he proceeded.

He claims he has succeeded and encourages others to try his technique.

The good doctor makes a good arguement for not trying this, yet the poster ignors the advice, bends the rules of posting on both THIS forum and the OTHER FORUM, and laughs about it.Frankly, though he claims success, I would not trust someone who openly admits flaunting the rules of a medical forum, and urges others to burn their private parts.

Frankly, it sounds too good to be true and that he's setting up a lot of desperate guys for permanent scarring and burning pain.

GUYS! Listen UP.....I have been PPP free for over 3 years. There is no at home solution!!!!! Trust me I tried everything that I read on the internet and nothing worked. The best solution is going to the derm and getting them removed wth the Co2 laser. The treatment took 5 minutes, I felt NO pain and I healed in 3 weeks without any scaring or trace of the PPP.

Just man up and go!!!! or live with the embrassment, your choice. I will tell you this c**p ruined my life while I had it but now it's gone. The clinic I went to was in California "La Jola Cosmetic surgery Centre"

Kirk C wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

Warts are no longer burned off.

Kirk, its me (the guy who posted the soldering iron forum on the other website). you have to realize here that i am not selling anything much like those other "at home remedies" that you have to pay to receive useless information that doesn't help. So why the hell would i post something that would help other people suffering from PPP, what kind of sick prick would do that????

Secondly Kirk, not to be rude but as you probably know the primary way dermatologists remove the PPP is with a c02 laser..... LASER!!! LASERS BURN!!! (again not trying to be rude, just trying to get my point across). The c02 laser works by burning the surface layers of skin effectively killing the papule. (there is a video you can google that was on the shoe "the dr.s" where Dr. William Groff shows how the laser works on a cucumber, it burns off the legions) So i pose the question to you, what is the difference between a laser and a soldering iron besides the accuracy (which isn't that big of a difference because i've actually done it, and didn't slip).

I know that you are probably skeptical, and rightfully so. In hindsight i wish i had taken before, during and after pictures.

I still have very small PPP on the rim of my penis which are so small that they don't bother me, but if you want i'll repeat the procedure, take video and pictures to prove to you that this actually works, and quite will.

(btw, its been several months since i've removed them with the soldering iron, and there is no scarring whatsoever. if you'd like a picture please let me know and i'll provide one of where i removed them; the EMLA i used to numb it, and the soldering iron i used to burn them off).