I have pearly penile papules and I want to get rid of them because I am going to be in trouble with my girlfriend... And I'm worried about this I don't know how I got this...

Hi Mario,

Why will you be in trouble?  They're actually very common.  Some studies show almost 50% of men have them.

There is no cream or anything that you can do to get rid of them.  There is a laser treatment though.  You'll need to see a dermatologist.

no just she's going to think I have any disease or something... But thanks!!

Hey don't worry im 18 and have it. To get rid of them use tee tree oil and baby powder⛄

After long search on the internet for treating these papules, I found an ointment that has worked since the first application and I got rid of them in few days without any side effects.
The ointment is called PPP bio ointment and cost 49 euro.
I recommend it with confidence.
The only cream in the world that treats pearly papules. Visible results from the first application. Immediate effect. Apply 2-3 times per day. Without pain or expensive surgeries, papules will disappear in couple of days

I apply it to the place PPP have appeared and just leave it?because I have not circumcise and what to do because I spotted some of it