Hope that was a catchy title.

Ok so I really hope someone out there hears my cry for help. I have a friend (female, 18) who told me that she had blood and chunks of what looked like flesh in her vomit. She was puking for a few hours too. She threw up today after me and her ate at Popey's. She hasn't really eaten in a week so I tried to get some food in her but she can't keep anything down.

Her diet is extremely lousy but I'll fill you in; hopefully it'll be of use:

-She's been popping an excessive number of percocets.
-She popped 10 on Tuesday and then 2 more after she sobered up later in the day.
-She gets almost no real excercize.
-She mainly consumes cigarettes and coffee.
-Before today, her only real meal was like last week. She neglects her diet... a lot.
-She doesn't mix alcohol with pills but does drink heavily 2 days a week.

I'm assuming that she's done major damage to her liver but I need some real answers and I'd like to know how I can help her eat.

Thank you for reading.

Hi Hon: you need to get her to a hospital ASAP! I suspect she has a bleeding ulcer!!! And this can be life threatening, she will be loosing massive amounts of blood when she pukes, The "flesh" is more likely the lining of her stomach. Any drug will do that to your stomach, also caffeing and alchohol. PLEASE take her right away! And be with her, just incase she trys to cover up her true condition!!! Good luck hon to you both, and please keep me updated on her condition. This is NOT to be treated at home in anyway shape or form. I'm usually the last to frighten people, but this IS SERIOUS!!!!!OK?!

It's hard to say if your friend is actually throwing up flesh. Likely there's not anything that she is vomiting other than something she previously ate. But the blood, on the other hand, is very serious. She needs to get to the hospital as soon as possible. Any internal bleeding must be taken care of as soon as possible, so please keep us posted on how she's doing.

Hi Hon: How is everything?