I got this dull achy crampy feeling in my lower abdomen/pelvic area. It was really annoying but didn't bother me too much until recently. Now the achiness has turned to pressure and bouts of sharp shooting pains that run up my right side. It feels like my insides are going to fall out my vagina and anus. I even feel the pressure in my anus when I'm sitting down! I thought maybe I had to go number 2 and sat down on the toilet and tried but that was a bad mistake. These sharp stabbing pains radiated from my anus all the way into my vagina and up into my pelvic area. I literally cried out in pain. any ideas of what could be wrong?

I have these exact symptoms, can't seem to get a diagnosis!!!! Driving me insane, people are starting to think I'm crazy I think. Let me know if you work it out.

I have been experiencing the same problems, I'm 25, I feel like i cant sit down with these pains although i feel i need to go the toilet sometimes & everytime i sat down it felt 10 times worse. I went to my doc and was told it may just be UTI, but was still getting the pains after an anti b was given to me. I was then given a referrel to my nearest hospital, who thought it my be my appendix, again this was wrong then thought then it maybe a cyst. The pains then stopped i was sent home not knowing what was going on and had an appt for 2 weeks later to have an ultrasound. I got a scan done to show i have a  retroverted womb, they now ruled out it may be a cyst but said i could have a little cyst in the womb and not sure if this is causing the pain, I think this is the problem, I am now waiting to go back for another appt to see a gynecologist which is not till early next year, But hope this may help you out.

I just went to the doctor for the same symptoms and I was told it was diverticulitis. It might be something to look into. Hope this helps.

It's most likely endometriosis. I am currently suffering it and have been for 6 years straight with chronic pain. I went to numerous doctors and many many ER visits but no one knew the answer until I met the renown Dr. TAMER A. SECKIN! He is in New York and I would not trust my endo or my body other than Dr. Seckin. Trust me when I say he is the best of the best and he trying his best to teach other doctors the right way to remove endo. Never use laser endo. Will definitely come back meaner and spread more!!!! And to all the ladies here endo. disguises itself into so many diseases and many times its" ruled out " because other uneducated, narrow minded doctors think if they don't see it on ultrasound or other scan or it may not fit all the "endometriosis symptoms" that you don't have it, but the only sure way is to look in there through laproscopy surgery. I'm currently waiting to have my insurance approve Dr. Seckin since he is an "out of network" doctor for my insurance. I can't wait to get my life back! Do not take birth control for it because the longer you delay in cutting out the endometriosis it will wreak havoc on your other organs and you fertility. Please trust me....as I would have never thought I have endometriosis.