So I have two big problems with my penis: I have phimosis, which is a tight foreskin, and my foreskin seems to be literally fused to my glans. It is fused about 85% around the middle of my glans, with a small opening near the frenelum and a bigger opening near the top. I've been trying to stretch my foreskin for months now, with only minimal results. Are there any more efficient ways to stretch out the foreskin? Also, how can I detach the foreskin from my glans? Circumcision is not an option.

Thanks!

Hi Guest,

If the foreskin is attached to the glans, see a urologist.  They can separate the tissues - this is NOT a circumcision.  Sometimes they do fail to separate.

That should also help with your phimosis issue.

Again, see a urologist, not your doctor.  This is the area that urologists specialize in.

Good luck.

Hi, thanks for the reply. I forgot to mention that I'm 16. This is kind of an embarrassing topic to bring up to my parents. Is there any way I could get this checked out discreetly?

A foreskin that doesn't retract fully is common up to about age 16. Normally stretching exercises can help but if the skin is attached, that needs to be addressed.

It is unlikely you can do this discreetly. You are a minor. The doctor will likely need your parents permission to treat you.

Tell your parents, in as a mature way as possible. You can always say "man problems" or something.

Hope it helps.

Yeah I can imagine it is difficult to discuss with your parents.  You have the option to talk to them in a mature manner and discuss something that they are certainly not aware of.  They can arrange to have you see a Urologist who can help with the problem without resorting to circumcism at all.  Secondly, you can wait until you are eighteen and see a Urologist privately.  If you are not in pain or discomfort masturbating or having sex then you can wait another two years.  Good luck.