I am 16 years old as a uncircumcised male, I have on the left side of my penis my foreskin is joined (fused by about 1-2cm of skin) (which I think it's called a penile adhesive) with the head of my penis (glans) which creates my foreskin to not be able to fully retract and me having phimosis. Would using steroid cream work and if so any recommendations, or any other method. Also I really don't want to get circumcised.

Hi Jonathan,

It's NORMAL for your foreskin to still be attached to your glans until 16 or so.  Normal erections and masturbation will help it separate.  Don't force it, it can leave a scar.  Try to stretch it as best you can.

It's normal for your foreskin to not fully retract until around 16 too.

Give it time. 

Don't try anything yet without seeing a doctor first.  Steroid creams that are prescribed for you are one thing, don't try anything that isn't - especially on your genitals.

Is it really normal? Because my girlfriend told me that this is not normal and that I should do something about this because, clearly, according to her opinion, I do have a phimosis, and she doesn't want to sleep with me until I discover the phimosis causes. She told me that I should do something about it, to use some creams, some bathtubs or similar and that I should not go to the doctor because they can force me to go to the surgery. Now, I really don't know what to do about this. I am scared, to be honest, but I don't want to experiment and to do something alone, I am scared. 

It is very normal my foreskin did not fully come back till I was almost 17. And even then only partially till I was about 19. I was a “late bloomer” but the Dr told me to let nature take it’s course. I also have a foreskin that has quite a bit of overhang. But as the Dr said it all worked out ok.