I am 24 years old male and have one embarrassing question. My penis is too small and it bothers me a lot. I would like to know more about the procedure to make my penis bigger. How it is being done?

You are not the only man who thinks that his penis is too small. Many men think that when they don’t even have a reason, basically, it is all in their head. I advise you to visit your doctor if you are planning to have a surgery and ask him all the things you would like to know. Penis enlargement surgery consists of two surgical procedures to enlarge the penis. One is used to increase the girth of the penis, and the second is used to increase the length of the penis. Patients usually choose to have both penis enlargement procedures carried out at the same time. Increasing the girth of the penis relies on fat cells being transplanted around the penis. However, I must tell you that the transplanted fat cells feel soft and they can often disappear as the fat cells are reabsorbed back into the body. This re-absorption of the transplanted fat is uneven and it can leave the penis looking lumpy and unsightly. Penis lengthening relies on releasing corpora cavernosa tissue which has the effect of increasing the length of the penis. There is more to these procedures, so I advise you to seek information from your doctor.