I'm 16, my penis is about 3.5 inches flaccid, 5 inches erect. My penis hasn't grown in length nor girth. Is this ok? I'm really worried that something is wrong and I'm worried that my girlfriend is gonna laugh at me or leave me because of this. I'm very embarrassed about my penis size.

Health Guru
Hi, you have nothing to worry about what so ever about your penis as its perfectly normal and its more how you use it what counts, your penis can still actually grow into your twenties so there is still time yet, unless your girlfriend is some kind of expert or an extremely mean person then the size won't matter at all because a relationship is about love not penis size. :-)

Thanks. But I've never understood "it's not the size but more on how you use it" part though.

Health Guru
I'm not sure I understand what you actually mean by don't know how to use it?

Like, I don't understand what it means. I've always thought that size did the trick and not really on how you use it. I really don't know how to explain what I'm trying to say but I do know how to use it. Let's just get that part straight. Lol

Health Guru
it doesn't really matter if you have a long or short penis because a vagina is only about 4 inches before aroused and will gain maybe an inch more when aroused, the longer the penis the more chance there is of your causing her pain during rough sex by bumping an ovary what would be a bit like hitting your testicle and I'm sure you know that pain lol as for girth well that doesn't really matter either as there are different positions your can your that will give more pleasure if your smaller so don't worry because everything will be fine :-)

Ok, now I can actually see what the saying means! Lol, and yes i know the feeling. I think almost every guy knows that feeling. But thank you for taking the time to answer my question!

Health Guru
if your interested in finding the best positions to use just google best sexual positions for a small penis, and your welcome :-)

That'll help out a lot! Lol

I'm also 16 with a 5 inch length, but I have a 5 inch girth. My girlfriend laughed at mine, but she said it would never fit! She said she only needed something about 4 inches long and a markers with girth, so I have to do anal and come inside her, until her kegel exercises stop

Health Guru
If your stimulate your girlfriend enough before your have intercourse then her vagina will expandable relax ready to accommodate a penis, your length is just below average half inch but it's girth that counts more. If a babies head can come out a vagina then your penis will fit in same as he she can have anal sex with you then she can have vaginal sex because the penis muscles are a lot stronger than the vaginal muscles. Just take it slowly the first few times and use a condom and extra lubricant and plenty of foreplay and your fit.

I am 16 and I dead ass want my penis to grow its been the same size since I was 5 yrs im loosing confidence and give me real answers cause im finna do anything to make it grow I am chubby but there's alto more chubby guys and there penis is like 7inc like wtf what about me I want to do something about it rn what can I do?

Health Guru
The average penis size for a 16 years old - 4.9 to 6.2 inches (12.5 to 15.7 cm) seeing as your chubby then some of the length can get hidden, as for seeing other chubby guys that are 7 inches that is very unlikely as that's way above average for an adult even!
What is your actual penis length when erect?

Bro you may just have to wait. Mine ain't nothin special but it pleases my girl so who cares right? You're still young so your penis will probably grow bigger in the next year or so. If not then see a doctor about it. Be grateful you don't have a micro.

I'm 16 and my penis still haven't grown but my brother Penis has grown when he was like 13,please help me