Am little worried abt my penis size, its 5 inches on erection and it wen it is in flacid mode it contracts back too much that it remains hardly a inch..this is what worries me much..since am gettng marid within a month..so feel little woried abt it..is this normal?? or how do i increase its length...have heard abt jelqing..does that work??..plz sugest somethng ?

There is nothing you can do short of surgery or pumps that will increase the length or the girth of your penis. Surgery is dangerous because there is a recovery time and the most they can give you is about an inch, and pumps are incredibly dangerous because you can end up permanently damaging your penis. 5 inches is perfectly normal while erect. Flaccid, who cares how small it is? You aren't doing anything with it then. :-) I hope this helps.

In Fact there is nothing you can do that would help. The surgery, although they say it adds an extra inch, actually stops it from forming an upright erection, since it severs some of the (muscle? ligament) away from the penis, which allows it to hang further out of the body. Extra girth can also be added by adding fat around the penis shaft. However, the fat often gets absorbed,after a while, leaving a lumpy, disfigured member. And penis pumps i hear are only temporary, and as stated, all of these methods are dangerous.

You, like many others will just have to accept that this is they way we are and have to make the best of it. Size really doesn't matter, despite what those ridiculous ads and stories about it are saying.

Well, I only posted options in case he wanted to actually look into it. I didn't say that they were necessarily good options! :-) I really hate that advertisements try to make you feel bad about your penis size but it happens. It's something that everyone feels bad about but that no one really talks about. Everyone thinks their penis is too small. I hope that we've helped you!