I have really beautiful breasts, and I love them but I hate my nipples because they are so small and unnoticeable. Whenever I wear a tight top without a bra, I want my nipples to be seen but they are not. Now, I know that there is a beats enlargement, I don’t need that, and I was wondering if there is a singe nipple enlargement procedure. Thank you in advance!

Yes, there is. You can have your nipple enlarged in a singe procedure that is done on an outpatient basis in a physician's office. This can be done in several ways. Usually a tissue graft from another part of the body into the nipple is inserted; this type of nipple enlargement will use a small amount of fat or even some cartilage to increase the size of the nipple. There could be some side effect of the procedure like scarring during the healing process, sometimes the nipple will return to the size it was prior to the nipple enlargement, and breast feeding may not be possible after the procedure. Not all patients are suitable candidates for a surgical nipple enlargement, and you need to be screened carefully for the appropriate nipple anatomy.

i find unusual nipples to be very sexy very tiny or puffy either way.and if you do something to enlarge them you ARE taking chances.
what if they look great but you cant stand to have them touched,there goes that plan.
i would leave it alone.if you meet a guy who has any complaints about them move on quickly.
i can only see a guys point of view here but show some cleavage and you will get my attention.
and if im ever lucky enough to see those petite nipples i assure you i will enjoy them.
stop trying to be like every body else.[VIVA LE DEFERANCE]