I need help, my now 2 year old, never really gets an erection, it used to get semi hard, and then he would lose it, then I noticed he was growing a bump, then the tip of his penis would get irritated with cuts and red, and he would be in pain. then I went to three differnt doctors including a urologist. and they said it was nothing something "normal". which i dont believe. then eventually it went away. the bump went down to a certain degree, still noticeable if you look for it, then he had some white discharge. and then i notice a small bruise in the upper testicle area, under his penis. then that went away. and still cant get an erection, it gets semi hard, then he starts crying and says it hurts. I need help anyone have the same issue?

First off is son circumcised if he is uncircumcised can you pull the foreskin back at all. Second he may be getting erections and you may just not be noticing them the best time to check his first thing in the morning most boys have erections after waking up. Also is son potty trained If you can answer these questions I will be able to help you more with your post better thank you have a good day
j-save.

Hi, Thank you for replying, No he is not circumcised. Yes I can pull it back, but he always fights me, then he starts crying. So I leave it alone, he grew a lump which was visible on the side of his penis, on grew from the inside, not from the outside. He would also get red, and small like cuts on the tip of his foreskin.The lump went down, but is still visible. I have noticed just one day his penis was semi-erected, but never gets an erection in the mornings, before that and after.It is pretty much dead looking all the time. No he is not potty trained, and he doesn't show interest in using the potty.
Again thank you and have a great day.

If you are worried that he can't get an erection I don't see anything wrong with you handling his penis to see if you can cause one.

The little cuts you mention on the tip of his penis. Are they on his penis or on the foreskin? If it's his foreskin it's because it's tight. I would want to find out why that is happening because they are usually caused by retracting it over the head during an erection. Is he doing that himself or is someone helping him that you are not aware of? I would also want to look into how he got that bruise.

It never bothered me to have my mother retract my foreskin when I was little. she always did that at bath time to wash my penis until I was about 5 or 6 when she turned the job over to me. If that bothers him it may be because it hurts but I would want to know why it hurts. Is there any chance someone else is doing something to him to cause the bruise and stretch lesions on the tip of his foreskin when you are not there? I don't think you would be likely to pull it back hard enough to cause those lesions yourself. If it's tight enough to cause that I think you would stop pulling before that happened.

Was the bump on his penis or on the foreskin? I have had an occasional pimple on the outside of my foreskin but never on the glans.

I think your problem may be a tight foreskin I thinking your son is a bit too young for foreskin to be pulling back normally and someone may have forced his foreskin back at some point. Some boys do not retract the foreskin till puberty most Boy Scout retract by the age of eight so I think your son's foreskin is tight and that is causing him pain the same pain you try to port back yourself he starts to get an erection but the pain causes him to lose it quickly as for the cuts I think it may just be irritation from rubbing on his diaper and the bump on his penis may just be the had or a slight band from the tight foreskin. I think the best thing to do is to start rubbing his penis with vitamin E oil that'll help the foreskin stretch and relax you can also try some cocoa butter also do not try to force his foreskin back for at least a month jest give ham a worm water bath. the foreskin will force out any dirt it needs to at that age. if need more please post
thank you

j-save

and, by "toddler" you mean your husband, right?

j-save wrote:

You have to be 11 to join the Boy Scouts so wouldn't that be Cub Scout?

They didn't have a merit badge for retracting the foreskin when I was in the Cub Scouts, that must be something new.

ur not supposed to pull the forskin untile he is like 13.... if u do it when he is under like 10 it can damage the forskin making it tight or cuts. so leave it alone! and who cares if he cant get hard. he is 2 years old just wait not every boy gets it that early often.