I currently found out that foreskin supposed to retract revealing your penis. However, there seems to be a strip of skin that's attaching from the foreskin's to the penis head. I consulted with my doctor, and I'm having a surgery. There might be two option. Either cut the extra skin off or circumcision. I wish not to be circumcised, because i heard it takes away sensitivity and not the best thing for sex. However, it do help with being and clean and so. On your opinion, would you cut the extra skin(which I'm thinking of), or circumcised(as my parents wanting). I really want to have sex regularly and reproduce a normal male being, and doing so would be the result. *By the way, the skin is so tight it's not possible to do stretches, I've tried* Anyone wants to throw some opinion or advices on top of this? By the way, wish me luck guys :-) Please.

I would NOT go with circumcision unless there is no other choice. If you find the right surgeon I'm sure you can get it released so it works properly. There is no substitute for a foreskin that functions correctly. It gives you and your mate pleasure that a circumcised man and his mate will never know.

If you do have to get circumcised I would suggest what they call high and tight so you still have as much of the inner foreskin left as possible. That's where the pleasure is for you but it won't help your mate. The pleasure for her comes from the head rolling in and out of the foreskin, inside her vagina. That way her vaginal wall is not being scraped by your insensitive head but the head is coming out to fill her cavity with pleasure.

Save it if you can :-D

That strip of skin is your frenlum. It is normal and supposed to be there. You may stretch it it, if necessary.

I don't agree that he should stretch it because it is not recommended. It can hurt. I mean, it will hurt for sure. There is some phimosis treatment that can be the choice but I would not recommend you to go any further than your doctor recommends you to do. Look, I do understand that people don't want to be circumcised but sometimes that is the only option. You have to keep in your mind that this is all about your health. A lot of young pals believe that they can do everything alone, so they pull it, push it, or whatever. Don't do that, you can only make it worse.