One day as i got up I looked at my penis and had dried out stuff on the tip of it (I'm guessing sperm) and I guess i had harden so much that when i tryed to remove it a little bit of skin came out too. Now like a regular scab dead skin forms around it but everytime it falls it comes back
the area in the tip of my penis is redish and looks irritated. It has been 3 weeks now that dead skin falls and new one forms back. Please if you know of any treatment that could be used share the info with me. Thank you.

Personally, I don’t think what you have are scabs. I reckon that this is a consequence of inappropriate cleaning under the foreskin.
The white stuff you found accumulated coming out from under the foreskin is called sebum. It is secreted by the glands and it serves to lubricate the foreskin and also other parts of the body. When men don’t clean the area under the foreskin regularly (every day), these secretions accumulate and harden and may even make it difficult for the foreskin to retract later.
This accumulation of sebum and its hardening makes a very good ground for yeast and bacteria to get in and colonize the area. This can lead to infections and different problems like dryness of the skin, scaly skin and other stuff.

The stuff on the tip are either a consequence of that sebum accumulation (I suppose you have the tip covered by foreskin when not erect or during sleep) or a consequence of infection that has possibly occurred.

If your foreskin is fully retractable, you need to start washing it every day with warn water and mild soap. Make sure you clear everything from under the foreskin that has accumulated and see if things clear up. If they don’t, see an urologist and see if s/he can prescribe something to calm the redness and irritation of the tip.

the same thing is happening to me. i don't have a foreskin though so the one answer that is on here does not apply to me at all. mine is not at the tip though but on the head of the penis off to about the middle left of the head.

it is not a sore or anything like that but there are two small little area's where it is a bit discoloured like a bit red and it will always get this dead skin on in and i'll pull it off and it comes back and never seems to go away. had it for about a month now.

any help?

one word - std's? go to the doctor to be sure it is not something as serious as that.

I have never had sex And i have this problem.

I would go to the dr. as this sounds like herpes. If the scabs go away and then return in the same area weeks or months down the line; it could be herpes. GO TO THE DR ASAP!!

I don't disagree with the recommendations to go see a doctor.

There are various conditions that all may produce this type of scally condition, and it's important that it be caught as early as possible.

It might not be something that you picked up through sex, like an STD, or an STI... it could be something like genital herpes or genital warts developing.

The doctor should see it. Go.

i have what seems to be dry skin on my penis it actually goes away with moisturizer but i also have somehow received a cut where the sorry for my descriptive language but where the mushroom part meets the shaft yet dont seem to know how i could have gotten it

well if herpies 1 is a cold sore on ur lip wouldnt that be wut herpies would looke like , like tiny alsers but else where on the body?

omg! i have the same problem i have looked all over the internet looking for the problem and it seems to be quite commen between 14-16 year olds and i have no idea. what is going on but unlike the others that have posted my tip has all went red and scabbed around the edges and i can't seem to pull my foreskin back helppp me!

Yeah, im 15 and have this problem aswell. I've never had any sexual contact that involves my penis and its been there for over 6 months...It's like, under the ring of the head, where it meets the shaft. Causes no irritation but just leaves dry skin that i can pick off and yeah, it leaves a small red mark.

I have the same conditions on the head of my penis. When I went to use the bathroom 3 days ago, hot urine came out which left the head of the penis still hurting. I guess I did too much rubbing to it and now it has a dark red dry skin or scab.

I have the same thing - im 37 and had the same 3 spots that keep rescabbing and doesnt go away. My understanding is herpes you get outbreaks and they don't scab. Been doing alot of research and found that Candidas fits the description perfectly. It's a form of male yeast infection. I am going to try vagisil for 5 days and come back here to tell you the results. I dont have medical so screw seeing a doctor right now. Foolish yes in some eyes........ whatever.

I second canadianguy's reply... my penis has been going through an endless cycle of being dry, scaly, flaky and smooth for the last year or so. I tried everything from moisturizer and polysporin to cortisone cream and psoriasin but nothing seemed to work. But then I remembered that it magically went away when I lived in New York last summer where the water pH was probably different than what I'm used to. After doing a little bit of research, I began to suspect that it was a yeast infection, and sure enough, I've been using Canesten (an antifungal cream with 1% Clotrimazole) for the last five days and it definitely seems to be working in that the skin is starting to look and feel normal again! Canesten (since it's for athlete's foot, jock itch and ringworm) is also less embarrassing to buy than Vagisil!

Have you been masturbating a lot? I seem to have a bit of dry skin just underneath the head of my penis. I haven't had sex in over a year. I think it's occured from excessive masturbation, and perhaps, unlubricated masturbation. It seems to be gradually going away. I'm not overly worried, as I haven't had sex since I last went to the Doctor, to inquire about another problem I had, which wasn't an STD, but some exczma.