Hi

I've been to the doctor for this multiple times but they just keep saying to get circumcised..which I don't really want and don't think it's necessary anyway. Basically my foreskin about a cm down from the tip and all the way round seems to get a little dry and cracked, I get white skin there when masturbating and it can become sore and red, which then spreads to the tip as well which also becomes sore after masturbating.

What's the problem and how can I sort it? I've been putting Cocoa butter on it, is it just a case of dry skin? Why is it always in the same place?

I can pull my foreskin back fine, but it can feel a little tight when erect but I can still pull it back.

Since you say you've been to the doctor I'm assuming you're an adult and have stopped developing.

What type of doctor are you seeing, a GP? Visit a urologist as this is their area of specialty. Other treatment options may be available. If you have seen a urologist, get another opinion.

Hope it helps.

Yes GP. How do I see a Urologist or Dermatologist without being referred from a GP?

Also any suggestions to remedy it without the need to see another doctor?

Tell your GP you want a referral. See what happens from that.

No, no suggestions. About the best I could suggest is to stretch the foreskin so that it is looser on the shaft. Maybe it will reduce the irritation.