hi.

i recently had a problem with retracting my foreskin, but its now fine and i can do it well.

but my penis head is really sensitive, i read about it somewhere and it said to wash it, i try but as soon as something touches it, it hurts and i stop.

what can i do?

thanks

Hi, I had several kids with extremely sensitive glans (head) of their penis. It takes a little time to let it get tough enough to touch since it has been enclosed in the foreskin since birth. Go to the kitchen and get a little olive oil and apply it to your exposed head. This will let you touch and even rub the head because it is now very slippery. You can even get it hard while exposed and lightly rub it with your fingers. It will take a few times to get it unsensitive, or tough. Do not use lotions, soaps, or shampoos because they are too caustic for you. Let us know how this works out for you.

hi,i have the same problem.i find it really hard to wash under my foreskin because whenever i touch it it hurts.i am young but i want to start having sex with my girlfriend but the hole not being able to wash is very embarrising.please help.i also can not retreact my foreskin all the way back. i need help.thanks

i have the same problem too i hate it cause i cant even walk with out it gwtting all tingly and sh*t and its so sensative i get erections when i dont even want them

Hi, please help me kay?
I kind of have the same problem but its just that i've masturbated and i never washed it till now (17). and when i finally pulled it back, there are these white stuffs inside. i can get rid of some of them but the rest are kind of hard to get rid and being very sensitive too, i cannot use too much force.
Is there a problem with my glan? or would it be alright if i wait till it is less sensitive before i wash it hard?

I done the same thing! i think i have an infection, it is and it isnt an STD, it can be passed on during sex, but it can also be cured, although your penis head will always be inflamed(that kinda sucks) i was drunk one night and decided it was a good idea to just pull it all off, but aparently a good way to get rid of it is to run a bath and put loads of salt in it, then wash ur head thoughrly. in my opinion this happening was a combination of lack of information about what could happen and also the fact that pulling my foreskin back was sore! so i tended not to do it! im booking my doctors appointment 2moz, and im gonna get it seen to!

DO NOT use salt to clean your penis! THe white stuff is called smegma. What you need to do is maybe get a little urine up under the head of the penis and the acid in the urine will take care of the rest. Salt will hurt you a lot! Does that help?

I'd never heard of using salt on your glans before but after a quick google search it seems as though this isn't the first place it's been suggested.

I agree with healthguy though and can't recommend its use. If you cut yourself and rub salt into it it stings like hell, I can only imagine it will be the same on your glans.

I like the idea of using the urine to clear it out though, nice tip. :-)

Hello Everyone. I Am 13 I Have An EXTREMELY Sensitive Penis Head And My Fore Skin Will Not Pull Back Fully PLEASE PEOPLE HELP ME I DONT WANT THIS PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!

First of all, please be calm. If you want your foreskin to pull back fully, just gradually pull on it. OVer a period of months, the skin will stretch enough to expose the head fully. But you do have to be gentle, okay? DOes that help?

HI HI HI ya i have the same problem i realized now that i have that, whats the best way it hurts if i try to get rid it off using a toilet paper, why does it occur! PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE!

To stop it occurring you need to keep on top of it, and keep up a good level of personal hygeine.

Some methods weve already discussed in this thread, but you are free to try anything really. Toilet paper is too abrasive and I would expect it to be painful. Other alternatives maybe just to spray it with water in the shower, or if that doesn't work use a damp soft cloth.

my gf is first year medical student and she has been learning this sort of stuff in anatomy. he asked me about it last night, why i never exposed the head of my penis. i didnt know what to say, i thought up till last night that a lot of people didnt expose the head of their penis, but now i might have phimosis? i cant pull my foreskin back and god knows i dont want to, we enjoy great sex and blowjobs handjobs, everything normal, she has always know not to expose my head but we never tlked about it. everything works fine for me but i knw if my head was exposed and i touched it it would absoultely kill with pain. i understand it would be sensitive as ive never touched it properly before untill today (ffs arrrgggjouch) but im sort of in the mind set, if its not broken dont fix it. my gf wants me to go see the doctor which i will, but the thought of stretching my foreskin and making the head of my penis less sensitive to the pain, that whole process absolutely terrifies me, i dont want to lose my sex life for months while it sit in the bath proding my penis to build up a resistance of pain thats never efffected me. i understand that its more hygeneic to expose the penis and wash it, but i wash my foreskin after peeing and ejaculating without fail. without treatment though i think i could be on the path for an infection... im really angry at my parents for not explaining to me how to keep my penis, my dad should have told me to retract my foreskin, thats how people are meant to learn. im soooo nervous about this whole thing. ive been having regular sex for two years and masterbating for about 8 and untill last night i thought i was normal..........................

You're not going to lose your sex life while you work on the stretching and desensitizing and there's nothing to be scared of. You just do as much or as little stretching and touching as you feel like doing. If your girl is a med student she might like to do this with/for you and that could be quite sexy for you. Make it somethimg enjoyable for both of you. The first thing you need to do is get it stretched so you can comfortably pull it back to expose the head. Then you can work on (her) touching it until it's no longer painful to touch. It can be a lot of fun for both of you. :-D

thnk u for ur reply. im wondering though why do i need to expose the head? im very clean down there and everything works ok, so whats so wrong with my case of phimosis? it doesnt effect my life at all