I am at my 6 week point after my abortion. I went in november 30 2006 and lost the baby the next night nov/29/06 my first period after the abortion started dec/27/06 it started really light from what I had ben told by others it should have been darker then a normal period, is that true? it lasted a total of 7 days but only 3 days out of that seemed to be kinda normal (it was very dark like old blood) the other days were light a brown/pinkish color now about 2 days later I spoted again but it was just brown and came with cramps I called PPH but they told me to wait to take a pt considering I have had sex unprotected, would it be ok for me to take a pt at 5 weeks and 5 days after my abortion? is maybe what I had implantation or is this normal after abortion?

i am having a similar prob. I was just curious what was your outcome?
Please help

I had an abortion 4/24/09. I took all the antibiotics correctly. I didn't do a lot of lifting either. I got on birth control. I was worried when I didn't get my period 4 weeks afterwards. But I got it exactly 6 weeks afterwards (6/6/09) it lasted all the way til next Friday. It was weird though because its started out spotty like then it was a light flow. But then the flow would stop in the afternoon then it would come back at night for couple hours. Mind you it was like that the whole time til that Friday.

But you already know that each womans body is different. I just know that if you follow the directons, all should be well

it is the 13th week after i did an abortion an am stl bleeding,,,,,it stopped for some days and it is back again with heavy flow can it be my periods or what,,please help