I just recently had an abortion on March of the 19th. Had expected bleeding, but now it is 11 days later and the bleeding has stopped completely. I heard you can bleed anywhere up to 5 weeks or no bleeding at all. And I know people who have had them and say they bleed for almost a month. Is it normal for my bleeding to stop so early? Also the last two to three days before it stopped I have has a light flow of brown discharge that I figure is old blood. Is this normal also? I feel great. No cramping, no pains or nausea. I am going back to the clinic for the two week post op exam, but am very worried about these things. PLEASE someone HELP ME get this stress off my shoulders. It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you and god bless.

After i had an abortion i bled for about 10 days and then it was kind of on and off, and dark brown. That was in January and everything has been fine since. so i don't think its anything to worry about (Y)

The same thing happened to me in Dec. I felt like I wasn't pregnant but I never started my period at all. As it turned out they did not get the fetus, and I had to have the abortion again. After the abortion I only bled for about 2 days. What you should do is just go back to the doctor and talk to them. They will proably do a free pregancy test and do it again for free.