I had my period March 1. but i was only 3 days; wen its usually 5.

had sex on march 6 and 10th. & past couple days my breasts were barely sore; and now they seem to be getting more sore everyday!

any ideas???

I'm having a simalar issue: AF ON 02/29/10 for three days then 03/12/010 for three days now as of 03/24 my breast are so very painful and my ovulation tested positive three days straight, my bbt went from 96.3 to 97.5. I am also having lower abdominal itching like crazy,

I am having the same problems as the first poster. On 3/14/11 I got my period. Stopped 3/19/11. I had intercourse 3/23 and nearly everyday from then. My breasts are sore as ever! I'm not due for my next cycle until 4/16/11. Yes...I'm concerned of possible pregnancy. I've been having cold like symptoms, but not really feeling sick, headache, and constipation like crazy....I'm 38 years old and had one child 24 years ago. Could it be pregnancy? I'm really wondering but don't want to go spend money on a test if I have to wait 14 more days to find out. Not sure what to make of this. As for my bbt, not even sure how to check for that or what it is. I do feel some times like I'm hot. I have felt somewhat dizzy or out of it. Had some mood swings as well. Pregnancy? Menopause? Heck I don't know why my breasts are sore etc. Anyone have any ideas?

Im also concerned about the possibility of pregnancy. My breasts have been in so much pain and also swelling since my a week after my period on Dec. 28 2012...my period is due in 2 days..Im actually praying I am pregnant because I had a tubaligation....I know its possible.