Are tenderness and sore breasts common in the first days of pregnancy? What causes sensitivity and sore breasts in preganancy? Few days ago I’ve noticed several spots, that can’t be my regular period. I think that it may be caused by implantation of embryo in my uterus. I can’t wait to do the test. I hope that I am pregnant this time.

Extremely sensitive, sore breasts are one of the first signs of pregnancy. This tenderness usually diminishes after the first trimester, when body accustoms to increased hormone level. Breasts are also beginning to grow; it’s common to grow from B to D cup, for example. It is important to wear a well-fitting bra, to minimize discomfort.

Im 23 yrs old and have recently come of the depo-prevera injection (birth control). And for the past 3 weeks my breast have been very tender and sore and have got bigger. Also the nipples are very tender and the spots around the nipples are very prominent. My boobs feel quite heavy as if they have bricks in them. Could this mean i am pregnant? I took a pregnancy test last week but it said NEGATIVE.
Could anyone shed any light please as im starting to panic.