my last period came around oct. 18th. it's now missed november and december, and all 7 tests are negative. I was on birth control for about 2 or so months but then stopped b/c it was making me tired and i felt pregnant. we always use protectiob b/c i just had my son on the 4th of july and aren't ready for anorther quite yet. I want to know how do i get my periods back to normal b/c in a couple months( around march) we want to start trying for our next, but I want my periods to be on track so we can plan it right. Any advice?????? %-)

If you are still breastfeeding, this could be the reason that your periods are hectic. Prolactin levels may still be high and making your brain think you are still pregnant.

I would consult my gynecologist if I were you.

Well I'm not brest feeding anymore. I only did for about a month. So that's is part of the reason I am confused. I want to just think my hormones are out of wack, but I wanted to know what else it might be, and if anyone else has gone throughthe same or similar thing.