I dont know what to do anymore Ive havent had my period since Oct 18th, I have taking 12 pregnancy test, all negative me and my husband have been ttc for almost a year since thanksiving of last year. Neither one of us have prior children in old realtionships, he is extremely healthy, I am on the chubbier side 175, and I havent been on borth control since i was 17. Ive went to the drs, and they say i have endometriosis, but when i got a second opinion they didnt see nothing at all. Ive had one cyst, and i havent gotten removed due to both of the doctors saying i could loose feeling down there. So What Im trying to figure out is why isnt my periods coming? Ive had semi cramps every month in back and lower stomach, Sunday i had pinkish spotting and then nothing on Monday. Yesterday I had brown discharge then nothing last night, tonight I have horrible cramps, and nothing else. I dont want to go to the doctor and get the run around, I just want to have a baby, or my period? Has anyone else delt with this? %-)

Hi, I skipped a year once, I know with endometriosis you will have harder time conceiving. worrying can throw your period off as well. My best guess is that you are not ovulating, maybe a related to a hormone imbalance, good luck, Liz

Hi! I never skipped my period more than two months and it was always due to some kind of cyst. I agree with Elizabeth, women who have PCOS do not regularly ovulate so they don't release an egg every month. I understand how hard this is for you, PCOS is one of my greatest fears, but you should never give up. I'm not a doctor so the best advice I can give you is to keep yourself well informed and discuss every single option you have with your doctor. Take care and good luck.