Hi I am constantly smelling mud water that is not around, this have been happening some months now, does anyone know what this means?

Thanks

i have the same thing, i smell water, like in the back of my nose, but there is no water around?

I have a constant smell also but can't describe what it smells like. It's not a bad smell but it's there all the time and been going on for some month's.
I went to see my doc. today and he has no idea what it may be. He started treating me for a sinus infection.

charl wrote:

Thanks

it may just be like a kind of nasal infection. do u man kind of like when you run in the colon and u can test blood but ur not bleedin? :?:

I had the same thing...no one else could smell it....I thought I was going a bit crazy.....I stopped taking my cholesterol meds and in a couple of days the smell went away.