Hi, I am interested in philosophy and have some theories that some people find weird. That was enough for them to conclude that I have OCD. Why do they think that I am the one who is sick, just because I don’t think like them?

Hi, I know what you mean! I am 20 years old, and my whole life is about reading philosophical books. My mother thinks I have OCD or something like that, but I think it is ridiculous. I have read so many different philosophical thoughts related to our existence and being, that I developed my own theory. I think we are living in the world of illusions. We only think that we see everything that is happening, but how can we be really shore? How can you really know that people you see on the streets are really people and not the aliens or robots? Maybe people think we have OCD because they don’t understand us. It is easier for those people to point a finger, say we are sick and have OCD, than to think about what we’re saying and realize that maybe we’re right.