I have heard for some research where 20 overweight men and women received the active Phosphosterine Rapid Fat Loss Formula complex. They were instructed to follow a satisfying 1800 calorie meal plan and modest 3-day per week exercise program. I don’t know what they were doing to them, but I have heard they lost weight. I would like to know what kind of research that was and should I take this Phosphosterine to lose weight too.

That was an extraordinary, double-blind, placebo controlled clinical study with Phosphosterine. 20 overweight men and women were divided into three groups, where Group A received the active Phosphosterine Rapid Fat Loss Formula complex. Group B received a placebo, and Group C acted as a control, receiving nothing. Each group was instructed to follow a satisfying 1800 calorie meal plan and modest 3 day for week exercise program. After only 6 weeks, the verified results were so astounding. Group A, or the group taking the Stimulant-Free "Rapid Fat Loss Formula" Phosphosterine complex, experienced a significant decrease in overall body weight. In fact, the loss of body weight was more than 8 times greater than the group who simply followed the diet and exercise program. Even more startling was the fact that the average loss of actual body fat in the Stimulant-Free Phosphosterine complex group was short of 10 pounds. That's a loss of actual body fat 62% greater than the placebo group, and 63% greater than the control group. Before you start with this, or any weight-control program, check with your health-care provider to make sure you are in overall good health.