I have a friend who told me definitely, the best way to lose weight is Optifast. He told me that Optifast is very low calorie diets, which should only be used where rapid weight loss is essential to health. Since I am despaired, I need to try anything that might help me. Can you tell me more about Optifast, how does it work? I would also like to know about Optifast minimum weight loss, which I could expect.

Use of a product such as Optifast can accelerate weight loss. On average, participants lose 2 to 4 pounds per week; I think this is something you can surely expect. That is approximately twice as much as with usual low calorie diets. This is the probably the safest rapid weight loss diet that exists and I want to try it too. Medically supervised along with support, counseling, and accountability, this liquid diet, or fast, is highly successful for weight loss of even 40 lbs. It is not recommended for anyone who has less than 40 lbs. to lose. However, there is OptiTrim, program that is recommended for persons who have 30 lbs or less to lose. There is also a third program, which is entirely food menu for persons whose goal is to lose 10-15 lbs. The Optifast is effective for losing up to 1-2 lbs. per day, but off course, some lose more than that. That will happen only if you follow strictly and preferably accompanied with some exercise. The shakes are highly nutritious, allow one to feel full or satisfied, and taste good. Optifast Program includes three important components, as you might know, medical, behavioral and nutritional.