Hello. I'm 24 year old female and I think I have developed some serious skin problem. You see, I have never seen anything like this.
About two weeks ago I have developed some skin problem and I believe it was related to sun exposure.
When I came back from the beach, on some areas on my body such as shoulders, back and my hands some blotchy blisters and scaly patches have developed. Of course, I first thought it was the worst thing possible- some skin cancer, but I was wrong. My doctor told me that I have developed some condition called photosensitivity.
Please tell me more about this.

Hello. I have developed this photosensitivity last year and my doctor told me that it is due to the use of some drugs such as tetracycline which I used at that time- could induce this condition.
You can't even imagine how I looked when this occurred. I was covered with red skin rash with blotchy blisters, scaly patches and raised spots on areas directly exposed to the sun.
The doctor prescribed me some triamcinolone drug to clear up the skin rash once it has appeared and told me some tricks about this. There are some theories that claim that this condition has been linked to alcohol consumption- so avoid alcohol. People with photosensitivity need to protect themselves from the sun by using sunscreen and wearing protective clothing. Drink beta-carotenes as much as you can!