I noticed recently some kind of flushing areas on my face and neck. I was wondering if this could be from something I’ve eaten or maybe even alcohol. I’m worried that I have developed rosacea. I have very pale complexion, could it be that this is a reaction from the sun. One of my friends told me that rosacea could expand on my eyes…is this possible?

Rosacea is acne form disorder affecting both skin and the eye. So far clinical findings are limited to the sun exposure areas of the face and neck …so this could be reason in your case .During inflammatory episodes, affected areas, specially face, develop swelling, papules, and pustules. Rosacea is characterized by flushing of affected areas which may be associated with consumption of alcohol or spicy food.
So you see, it is possible that you have rosacea…so the best thing for you is to go and check with your doctor. And as for the eyes…well…ocular involvement may include meibomian gland dysfunction or perhaps staphylococcal lid disease, conjunctivitis etc. I hope it is not so complicated in your case.