Sunburned lip is what is bothering me these days. At least I think that it is from sun. It resembles a rash, something like miniature blisters. Lips are painful and swollen. I have had these problems for 4 days now, I thought that it will pass on its own after several days, but the situation is worsening. What do you suggest?

A visit to a doctor, of course. There are numerous things that we could be talking about here. And to be honest I do not think that the sunburn is one of them. Lips are differently structured then the skin, so they cannot that easily became sun burnt. More likely we are speaking of some infection, which one, that will be told you by the dermatologist when you visit him.

Actually, your lips can very easily become burnt! The skin is thinner and more sensitive than your regular skin. I usually wear a lip balm with sunscreen. I started using a new one several months ago and didn't realize until it was too late, that it contains NO spf. I am now paying the price. I got really burnt on my whole body including my lips. That was three days ago and my bottom lip keeps getting bigger and bigger. I purchased some Carmex and hope that helps and keeps them from blistering. Wish me luck!!