my partner is a 22year old male he has alwasy been healthy etc but over the last 6 months developed a red scaley skin condition that started at the back of his neck it is now on his underarms toes all around his groin area and i mean all lads soz I know that it becomes very itchey and so hes puts on e45 which calms the itching for a bit but doesnt get rid of the rash and now it has started spreading to his face please help me as i want my gorgeous bf back :-)

Hello! Hasn’t your boyfriend seen a dermatologist during these 6 months? They could have diagnosed it months ago and prescribed a proper treatment. The symptoms you mentioned resemble many rashes, and only a dermatologist could properly diagnose it.
Here are some of the possible causes: seborrheic dermatitis is characterized by red patches and scaling. The symptoms usually appear behind the ears, around eyebrows, eyelids, mouth, nose, the trunk. Seborrheic dermatitis is an annoying skin condition that is aggravated by stress, cold weather, fatigue, oily skin, infrequent shampooing, and alcohol-based lotions.
Besides seborrheic dermatitis, it could be eczema that is also red, scaly and itchy at times; psoriasis-that most commonly occurs around joints and along the scalp and is red, itchy and scaly but it could also be a reaction to a medication if he has been taking something regularly.
Different auto-immune diseases can be causing rashes. These diseases are lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, etc
Your boyfriend should not scratch and scrub, apply any lotions, and use a lot of soaps. She should eliminate all the lotions, use warm water, dry the skin without rubbing, and he should expose the infected areas to open air as much as possible.
If you want a beautiful boyfriend, make him see a dermatologist!