Hi so recently (about a few days ago), i noticed that on the shaft of my penis, there have been some pimple like things that were on my shaft. There are a few of them and all of them are located directly underneath a single piece of pubic hair. The bumps are someone sensitive as when you touch it, it does have some pain (Therefore pimple like). Where the hair is sticking out of the pimple like thing, it does have some white, kind of crust surrounding the pubic hair.

If you guys could help me out, that'd be great! Thanks

Sounds like you have starting of ingrown hairs, so if you pop them, scratch at it if you can in the shower when you have hot water running over you and wash with soap after.

Sounds like inflamed hair follicles. This is not a big deal - just a bacterial issue, and your body will fight it off, but yeah, it hurts. You shouldn't pick or squeeze, because you can actually force the infection deeper and end up with a more painful problem. Just keep it clean, and try using Man1 Man Oil (it has antibacterial properties and can speed up the healing process.)

can it heal on its own