I have this huge pimple like bump on my upper inner leg... i tried to pop it but nothign come out and i can feel it under my skin and its about teh size of a marble cut in half. can pimples get that big?

I have the same thing! I'm not sure what it is...some pus came out, but nothing since then...hurts at the touch.

ok, i have them too but what are they? %-)

I have the same thing on my leg and now recently on my stomach. I am 6ft tall and i weight 250.

ITS A STAFF INFECTION GO SEE YOU LOCAL DOCTOR.

Could be folliculitus.

From the Mayo Clinic site: Staphylococcal folliculitis. This common type of folliculitis is marked by itchy, white, pus-filled bumps that can occur anywhere on your body. When it affects the beard area of men, it's called barber's itch. It occurs when hair follicles become infected with Staphylococcus aureus (staph) bacteria. Although staph bacteria live on your skin all the time, they generally cause problems only when they enter your body through a cut or other wound. This can occur through shaving or with an injury to the skin.

I had to stop riding my bike due to recurring boils, called lesions, on my inner thighs, due to friction and sweat. The lesions sometimes came to a head and drained, but more often did not and had to be surgically lanced or injected with a steroid to "dissolve" the gunk inside (pus, blood, skins cells, other bacteria). DO NOT try to "pop the pimple" as this can cause further damage and "tunneling" (multiple tracks to develop) under the skin. (Forgive me, but I've had a LOT of experience with this annoying disease.)

For me, the lesions usually become feverish/hot/itchy, very tender, very painful, and sometimes as big around as a half dollar. I usually develop them on my inner thighs, back of thighs, and on my butt. Other people may get them under their breasts, armpits or groin. They are caused by friction on the hair follicle, which is then "invaded" by bacteria (folliculitis = staph infection that gets inside the hair follicle). I am permanently on an antibacterial medicine (Septra) for preventative measures. Despite this, I still get them occasionally and religiously use an anti-bacterial soap like Dial.

For your sake I hope it is NOT folliculitus because there is no cure, only prevention. Of course I could be wrong in your case, but it certainly sounds likely. Best way to determine? See a *good* dermatologist. I saw three doctors (one was actually a dermatologist) before I was properly diagnosed. HTH.

I had the same thing. I noticed this guy I had been dating had one on his leg. I asked him and he said it was a ingrown hair. My bump hurt so bad, it swelled up and it hurt so bad it even got purple. I took about a week to bust, and I had to help it to get to that point by taking a hot bath and I got a very hot towel and put pressre on it till it popped. It ooozed all the white nasty puss out. The next day I did it again until it was fully drained. It was so painful. It was pretty bad, I hav a scar on my leg from it. I kept seeing this guy and I noticed he had another one, and i got another one agian. except this time I jumped in the hot bath and got to it before it got real bad. and finally he told me a friend of his has them too. His wife is a nurse and she said its called MSRA. I looked it up, and its staph, and its contagious. You can spread it by sharing towels, sex, touching, sweet glands. This was it. The last time i got a little pimple like, I though oh no, not again, and I put 99% alchol on it and it dried out in a day. You got to beat it before it gets out of control. I stopped seeing him, and I didnt get those ugly bumps anymore. just be extra clean, change your sheets, use a clean towel, just be more careful. The ugly scar isa still on my leg and its been a year.

I have had this a few times now.... when i saw a dr he had froze the skin near it and cut it open, it was full of puss. he said that it was an abcess under the skin caused by shaving and then sweat or bacteria gets into the pore. P.S honestly the most painful thing i have ever experienced..

It may be a cyst if its under the skin

Yoo what the.

This most likely staff infection I have same thing under my armpits also