Hi, my names Andy and a couple of days ago I just noticed this bump on the left side of my penis (on the shaft). I have squeezed it so a little bit of blood would come out, and it decreased in size a little but it's still there. I have never had sex before, and from that statement, I don't have any stds or HIV or any genital warts, or even herpes. I'm hoping this is just a pimple.. but would anyone give me an idea of what this is? Oh and btw; i don't have any side affects, and it doesn't hurt, and it just looks like a pimple. I could take a picture or something of that one area if that will help, any suggestions/help?

I have the same thing, although i have 3, and none of them on the actual penis
2 of them are actually on the very very upper part of the leg, and the 3rd is just around the penis.

just like you, none of them hurt or anything
I'd like the info too...

I don't think you should worry about pimples on the leg, just try taking more showers probably, if you sweat a lot, I just took some measurements and the pimple is about 2-3mm, also, every-time i squeeze it, white stuff comes out. It doesn't irritate or itch, or hurt..

If white stuff is coming out its a pimple. If u shave sometimes with a razor that isnt sharp u will get those. Nothing to worry about.