i'm a female and i'm very allergic to poison ivy. i don't have sex but there's been little sexual contact. my partner hasn't been with anyone but me. i found that i had a lot of raised bumps in a line on my inner thigh and i put a cream on them and they eventually went away in a few days which made me consider poison ivy, etc. as a possibility. i now have two pimple-like bumps on my outer vagina and they itch, but are sore if i try to pop them. i don't know if this is normal and to just ignore it, or suspect something. help?!

Does "little sexual contact" include oral sex? If so you might have herpes... :-(

Have you actually been around poison Ivy lately? Or do you just know you are allergic to it because of past experiences?

i haven't recieved but i've given. he's never been with anyone but me, though. and i know i'm allergic to poison ivy from previous experience but i haven't been around it--although i'm so allergic that i could get it from someones clothing, etc.
this doesn't seem to be poison ivy, though.. hmm.

Do you shave down there in groqn hairs? Or possible yeast infection