for as long as I can rememebr I have gotten red bumps down there. sometimes more, sometimes less. I didn't really know what ingrown hairs were until a year ago, and I realized that was primarily my issue. I understand what they are and why we get them, but sometimes it seems like its out of control. Im talking like 10 ingrown hairs at a time. I don't understand why I get so many, I've ben getting waxed and trying to exfoliate every time I'm in the shower. Exfoliating really just seems to irritate them! When i look down there's literally red bunos every where. they dont do down low though just on the top part or off in the bikini line. I think I also get a lot of irritation bumps because I wear tight work out clothing a lot, and I teach swim lessons so I'm in a swim suit a lot. Does anyone have advice with all these bumps I get? I hate having so many bumps.

Health Guru

Hi guest. Is it just after waxing that you get them or does it happen if you shave to? Try looking up Folliculitis on this site as well as Google and also have a read of the link I have pasted as well. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use