Ok, so im having this problem with bumps aound my pubc area. One tiny one avove my penis and two small ones below my scroutum. These mostly show after i shave so i figured they were ingrown hairs so i stopped shaving for a while. Since then ive still gotten the pimples. After oin soe research i think its from sweat nd the excess pubic hair doesnt help tat cause. I doubt it an STD and i really hope if isnt but im just not sure. Please help.

I have this problem from time to time as well, it's normal for both guys and girls who shave or wax. After removing the hair it's important to keep the area dry and sweat free because the pores are so opened. It's also important to avoid any clothing that sits against the skin because your trapping sweat and dead skin cells directly against open pores and irritated skin, wheter it feels irritated or not, for 24-48 hours afterwards (I usually wear a long skirt or loose pants without undergarment which usually helps prevent the acne and almost all the ingrown hairs).