sometimes when i wear certian underwear or when i sweat alot around my vigina area i get this pimple like things and i would like to know what they are i can pop them too its very embarrassing for me could someone please tell me what they are and how to stop them :$

It is obvious that they are a skin reaction to non-cotton underwear and sweat.
They could be ordinary pimples and ingrown hairs. I don’t think there is a way to prevent them besides not using non cotton undies.

You could see a dermatologist and ask her/him to have a look when you develop them and see if they could prescribe something that you could use when you have a breakout to get rid of them.

Also, make sure you shower after you had sweat because sweat has wastes because it combines with oil from oil glands, it traps bacteria and dirt and causes pimples. By regular shower, you will certainly lower the chances of outbreaks.

If you shave down there, make sure you do it in the direction hairs grow and not the other way round because you will prevent hairs from growing in and reduce the possibility of skin infection (which looks like small pin heads with white stuff on top).

i am only 12 years old and have started my periods and it's really painfull for me ?? why have i started so soon??

hi ,im 12 and i get things like these too i dunno wot they are nd im definatly not going to a doctor about this can you help me they are all over the inside of my legs too they are like pimples and when i squeeze then no puss comes out they just bleed a lot!

Guest wrote:

heartagram_girl wrote:

sometimes when i wear certian underwear or when i sweat alot around my vigina area i get this pimple like things and i would like to know what they are i can pop them too its very embarrassing for me could someone please tell me what they are and how to stop them

if either of you are shaving, that's it. after you shave, use a light amount of neosporin and a little light lotion on the area, it should relieve the pimples. :)

if not, it's most likely just sweat and all. DON'T SQUEEZE AND POP THEM! it'll make them worse, and probably more infected.

Hi there...I started my periods when I aws 13..this is perfectly normal..in the old days, girls used to get them at even age 9...you are perfectly healthy and normal...you should be happy

[quote="heartagram_girl"]sometimes when i wear certian underwear or when i sweat alot around my vigina area i get this pimple like things and i would like to know what they are i can pop them too its very embarrassing for me could someone please tell me what they are and how to stop them

?!?!?!?!?!?Its perfectly normal these pimples are!?!?!?!?!?!
Thats what you say now but in five years when your vigina falls off then youll think there perfectly harmless HMMMMMMMMM! i would go to a doctor emedeatly

Well i get the same bumps they are big they dont itch or hurt or burn so i dont think its herpes
they just come and they feel like a normal pimple on the face feels like
they can pop and white stuff comes out and even the white head
i had no idea pimples were possible
i thought i had genital herpes and i googled it people have said that it could be muscollum contagiosum or something like that
but im still going to see my doctor or a free clinic somewhere any way

:D :D hi probobly all normal go to the doctor ull be fine trust {me(boy)[not girl].{me(12) :!: :!: :!:

it will be nothin jus see a perfeshenal docter and ull me fine dont worry it wont kill u yh pain but no dead (me boy){not girl}[me 12] . O.K :D :D :D :D :D

**edited by moderator**

I know I had those pimple things everyone thought it was herpes but it turned out to be a really odd yeast infection sometimes irritation, sweat, and stress can bring on yeast infections

i have these to i am 14 and not sexualy active yet havent done anything and i have bumps on my vagina lips on the public hair i dont know what it is but they are about the size of a regular pencial eraser tipthere usally pinkish white and hirt only if i touch it when i pop it white stuff come out then it starts bleedign any idea of whats going on ?

thats just heat bumps as i call them, there heat rashes all you need to do is powder when you know that you are going to sweat and get vaginal cleansing wipes.

well um i get lil pimples an stuff around that area and it's kinda emmbarasing for me to and i don't know what to do to stop it!

I have a ? it feels like that 4 me too and i was scared thinking i had an std but i never done anything with a guy yet...
i have a?
does it feel like itchy sometimes too????