hello

this has been kinda of a long time thing. it doesnt hurt or anything but its just destracting.. what do think it is or what do i do... description white theres small ones and there are many and one big one

Okay, first of all these are actually not pimples but look like them. They cannot be popped so you never try that, okay?
It could be that you have the genital warts, which is the STD and it could pass a few months from the infection until you actually discover that you have these small lumps which look like a small cauliflower and could appear on penis, scrotum and in the back passage. These warts are not painful or anything but could be pretty bothersome at times.
If these bumps you have look like the ones I have just mentioned, you should have them checked with your doctor. You don’t try to treat them yourself, the warts demand a special treatment.
There could be something else going on over there in your genital area, I was thinking about this one bigger lump you mentioned, is it a bit different from the rest? Could this one look like a swollen hair follicle? This is also something that is often happening in genital area both in males and females. You just have a careful look onto it, and then go to see the doctor who will surely make the right diagnose.

Hey guys. I'm John. My brother has had the same issue about whiteheads and he got rid of it about a year ago. I don't think that it is anything dangerous or threatening for your general health, but I am sure that you need to keep your genital area clean and dry. I have also had the similar issue with pimples on testicles and it was really embarrassing to me. I didn't even want to see a doctor but when I finally did, I didn't regret it. So, I advise you to go and do the same because that's the best solution

I have also had something similar, hard small white bumps. the thing is they have been there and i noticed them since i was in 6th or 7th grade, absolutely no sexual contact. i am now 17 and i wonder if they could be ingrown hairs or something.

I have the same thing. I went to the doctor and was referred to a dermotologist who popped one and sent it in for tests. They turn out to be calcium deposits that are only treatable by numbing and popping them.

i have those too and ive had them long before i became sexualy active and ive noticed they cannot be popped one thing ive discovered is if one gets too big you can take a needle and heat it with a lighter to sterilize it and stick it in the large bump its absolutely painless just don't push to hard you only one want to pierce the skin on the "bump" and not the skin under it

hi i have same problem from last 3 year but still pimples on scrotum are persist. please refer some medicine that can i use to remove all this...please help me out.

There are many types of bumps that appear on the scrotum that can resemble a "pimple." Let me tell you that likely you do not have genital warts or any type of STD. They may be calcium deposits, infected hair follicles, overactive sebaceous glands, or any other number of things. As a physician I have never really worried about these on myself or on patients. Many a times these are not harmful nor do they indicate any underlying disease or disorder. If they increase in size, change shape or color, become painful, seep, or become warm to touch, I urge you to see a physician. It probably wouldn't be a poor idea to see one anyway.

I urge others to stop before posting non-sense and false truths about medical conditions online. If you are not a doctor you should not give medical advice. It only heightens the anxiety in a person who is already anxious enough.

Thank you-- JBC, MD

Hi - I have a similar issue. About 3 days ago, I noticed what looks exactly like a white head (from a pimple, but there is no redness around it) on the bottom of my scrotum. Its not a cluster of them, its only 1. It hasn't changed in the 3 days since I've noticed it.

Could this actually be a white head, in-grown hair, calcium deposit, or STD?

If calcium deposit, is there anything I can do to treat it?

Guest wrote:

There are many types of bumps that appear on the scrotum that can resemble a "pimple." Let me tell you that likely you do not have genital warts or any type of STD. They may be calcium deposits..........................

Right, I would rather listen to you because it sounds to me that you are just about the only person on here who knows what he is talking about haha, i want to ask you, can these cause any problems at all or are they basically harmful?
thanks

Well I have recently had these, and I tried to pop them several times. After being in no success for over 2 or 3 years, I decided to cut it. I thought the skin was just tough and it was a pimple. I have had  an actual pimple on my scrotum before, so I was thinking it was the same. When I cut the skin, It seemed to not release any fluid, and after attempting harder for 5 to 10 minutets, I cut more. Then a "ball" shaped egg looking object popped out and I was confused. I pulled it off considering that I could not go back. Would this be a hardened pimple, or like a calcium deposit or what?

Well I have this problem and have had it before sexually active. Some pop some don't it is almost the same as on my face and or back. is this some sort of cystnic acne? Because I have that. Help me please I am 25 years old and want to be active but it scares me!!!

hi i have a similar thing but mine look like heat spots but i dont know coz i can pop mine   

I havesee have them to some timas one or 2 will pop but that us it what are these ands I am in goth grade and have not had any sexual actavity

Thank you. Finally someone has told others to shut up. Not everything needs a doctor to run tests for every little situation, gosh. Our bodies are a living organism, face it. Things happen. Everyone is different. We all have different DNA and our bodies react different to certain things. Myself, I've had these bumps. They are White-Heads and they can be pop. They don't hurt, but I just don't like them in this area of my body. With clean hands and fingernails just grasp this bump at the base. With little to no effort apply pressure with the thumbnail and finger. They will pop right out. I have found that they come out easier when they are about the size of a BB under the skin. If left undetected they can grow like a in grown hair. Like women who do Breast Examines, the same examine you should be doing in this area. Once monthly will keep these bumps at bay. Just remember this area is always moist and wet with body heat and sweat. These bumps will happen on people. Not all, but some. So just deal with it.