I am 12 years old and i am scarred because i have pimples on and in my vagina i am afraid it is genital worts but how is that possible because i am not sexualy active( im 12 would you be?)
I am ebaressed to talk to my mom about this or anyone else.. I told my sister once and she said that it is from shaving so you should wax or somthing not shave but i want to get ride of these as quick as posible. they do pop just like pimples.. so does that mean there not genital worts? :$ :'( :'(

Yes, it could be from shaving, or from in-grown hair, or wearing tight clothing that rubs on your skin that can irritate it and causes pimples or little red bumps. It usually itches especially after you shave and the pubic hair starts growing back in.

The only way I can think of how a virgin may come into genital warts is possibly skin to skin contact with someone who has HPV which is highly contagious or the possibility of being born with it from a mother who has it.