The other day I noticed some bumps on my inner labia, they look like little zits. 
So i decided to squeeze and see what happened, they made popping noises and feel like they're popping but nothing
is coming through the skin it feels like they're just popping in the inside of my labia. 
I kept popping them for a while to see what happened and the more I popped the more of them showed up
so I don't know what to do now.

I recently got tested and it was clean and I've only slept with one partner for the last year and I've been tested three times
during that one partner and they've all been clean besides the first where he had given me clamydia but we both took the medication
and got tested again and it was gone. and he recently got tested as well and he was clean.

Any ideas on what it could be, I'm worried!

Hi honey! From what you are explaining it sounds like Fordyce Spots! These are found in ALL our mucus lined body parts - inner bottom eye lid, labia, penis, anus, and inside your bottom lip! The best place to see is if the look like the ones in your eye, so just gently turn out your bottom eye lid and see the little white spots and see if they are similar! And word of caution DON'T pop them - they are sebaceous glands, and they could easily become infected! Since you are clear of any STI's I am pretty sure this is what they are!  Google images of fordyce too - just to see! Let me know what you think!

Yes that is exactly what they look like! What does that mean, will they go away?

No! EVERYONE has them, actually ALL mammals have them! They are just sebaceous glands - just like pores but covered in a thin film of lubrication! Don't worry, and DON'T pick them OK? Just look at your inner lip, and inner eyelid and you will then realize that they are EVERYWHERE where mucus is!