IM 15 AND I HAVENT HAD SEX OR ANYTHING....I HAVE PIMPLE LIKE THINGS THAT GROW ON MY VIGINA LIPS AND OUTSIDE ALL AROUND MY p***y IDK WHAT IT IS AND WHNE I POP THEM THEY HURT AND WHITE STUFF COMES OUT LIKE GUU LOOKING LIKE WHITE STUFFING..WHAAT IS IT?

I'm 15, too. I shaved about a week ago. But not against the grid. I still had pubic hair there, just not a lot. Probably a couple days later, I discovered a red bump on my vagina. It wasn't nowhere near the inside of it, kind of by my bikini line. It looks like it's getting kind of dry? I was just squeezing to inspect it, & it popped? I am sexually active, but it was protected. I have only had sex with one guy though, & he doesn't have any kind of STD. I think we're both fine. You probably just have razor bumbs & I think I just had an ingrown hair.

I HAVE HE EXACT SAME THING!! i'm 15, and i found the spots on the inside of my vagina lips. I popped a few and it hurt. im really worried they are and std, even though i've never had sex... i also shaved and got an ingrown hair, so i know they're not the same thing. i'm pretty sure the spots on the inside of the lips are called fordyce spots. According to various websites, the symptoms of fordyce spots match my own, and it's not an STD and is normal. i hope this helped? haha

Its nothin to worry about u probably gonna get some type of cream u should go see a doctor