Hey looking for some advice i have just had 2 days of pink discharge not alot only visable when wiping this is something i have never experienced before. My periods are normally regular (not due them until next week) i have had unprotected a few times with my bf the last time was 8 days ago and took a hpt 2day as i thought this discharge was very strange. The test came but negative but is it 2 early to tell if i could be pregnant? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

you probably are pregnant i would see a doctor

From what I read, you may be experiencing "Implantation Bleeding." This occurs 7-10 days after you ovulate and about a week before your next period. Implantation is the baby attaching to the uterine wall and the discharge is from the adjustments in your lining. You may be pregnant. Take a test. If not and your condition still exists, re you doctor. It may be an infection.