I am 22 and have never had a problem like this before. Last night I went to use the restroom and noticed on my tissue that there was a light pink color, so I tried wiping a little better and realized it was definitly blood. I shouldn't be having a period for another 2 weeks! Afraid that i was pregnant, my boyfriend and I rushed to the store and bought a pregnancy test which came up negative. I slept it out and saw this morining that nothing has changed...What now?? Could i still be pregnant or is this normal?

my wife had the same thing for her now if you know the answer please let us know

I have had somthing similar. I found small there spots of blood on the tissue. before that time i been cramping like i was bout to have my period, but it didn't happen again. but cramping and strange pain countinued in pelvic and stomach

I had the exact same problem this year. It happened in January and immediately called my doctor, and they said to wait until it happened again. In march, it happened again, so I set up a full appointment to get blood work and an ultrasound. It came out perfectly normal. The doctor was like,
"well it could just be a "blip" in your cycle....stress, etc" I have recently had the problem again, and am a little concerned that there is something wrong that couldn't be detected by the ultrasound (endometriosis, etc).
good luck, if it happens more than once, i'd check it out.

What your experiencing might be ovulation bleeding or implantation bleeding. They are both normal and happen in around 20-30% of women. Ovulation bleeding occurs when a mature egg burst through the follicle. Sometimes women see a bit of blood as a result of this when they wipe but it should be very light and is usually a pink or brownish discharge that lasts just a few hours or a couple of days. Implantation bleeding is similar, usually a pink or brown discharge that is caused by a fertilized egg implanting in the uterus.

Good luck!