So every 28 days I have a period & it never fails..but this time when it was time for me to start i had very slight cramping, and I didnt really bleed at all and I usually bleed heavily the first 2-3 days and this time I put a panty liner on & its didnt even leak on it for the last 2 days I have been wiping a a thick creamy like pinkish/reddish discharge on my toilet paper...I have been constipated and slight nausea & small headaches. Is there a possibility that I could be pregnant?

i wanna hear people comments on this post to. because im experiencing the same thing. i had a thick creamy redish discharge slight cramping and lower back pain and i dont know what it is. i explained the feeling to my mom and the first thing she said was "are you pregnant?" so im wandering am i. because she asked the question right away and said she experienced this when she was pregnant so now im freaked.

THIS IS WHAT I FOUND.

Implantation cramps
Cramping is always a concern during pregnancy, however it is not always as sinister as it may first appear. Obviously, a woman who experiences pain, especially during the first trimester, will be concerned that she is about to miscarry. Just as with morning sickness, implantation cramps are no cause for concern and indeed, could be seen as reason for celebration. If the woman has been trying to conceive and is under the care of a physician, she may report the pain. The doctor, suspecting pregnancy and potential for miscarriage, may or may not suggest an ultrasound but this is unlikely unless the patient has a history of miscarriage. Even pain accompanied by bleeding can be attributed to implantation cramps. When conception takes place, the body's production of progesterone and estrogen focuses on preparing a bed of blood vessels for the implantation of the zygote.

Stretching of uterus
Pain during the early stages of a first pregnancy is indicative of the uterus stretching to accommodate the growing fetus. The stretching of the ligaments that support the uterus will give rise to cramping sensations. These are signs that everything is going according to plan, but not every woman will experience this. As the weight of the fetus increases, so too will the discomfort.