Hello, fyi, i know that i have asked a question similar to this one but my soul will not let me rest.. Has anyone had any pink, brown, or bright red funny bleeding during pregnancy?? It happened to me during 5th and 9th week of pregnancy. Its very light and keeps changing from pink and brown spotting to a little bit heavier and then back again and then slightly heavy again by the time i wake up and then gone and then appears again with some light brown creamy discharge. I can tell its not my regular period cuz my regular periods are REALLY heavy and NEVER pink/brown/bright red and these are pleasant, not as much cramping, and is like slimy or mixed with my cervical mucus which was clear and snot like before and after my scheduled ovulation date in march. During my usual period, its heavy even at the beginning and i always have lots of huge blood clots. Also, all this month since the beginning, i had cramping...wayyy before ovulation date or the weird bleeding. Is this round ligament pain?? Some times its on my lower left side of abdomen...sometimes its under my belly button and sometimes its on my right. My cycle is 33 days and i have regular periods. Both of my occasions of bleeding didnt occur on my scheduled menstruation date. They come around the date though. On both occasions, i only released a few tiny blod clots and that was it. The only pregnancy symptoms that i have ever gotten are those funny montgomery bump thingies around my areola, frequent headaches, drool a lot more, keep hearing rumbling noises every time i eat, been very moody, and get nauseous and start gagging every 2 or 3 hours with out eating. I'm currently 10 weeks and 1 day based on conception date and im starting to get a little tiny bulge under my belly button that doesnt go away no matter whether my belly is empty or not. Its not bloating because i would be wayyy bigger than that and im not constipated or anything and every day when i wake up, i check it before eating and its still there and i have normal bowel movements xD...Its just a littlle thickening at the waist! Its not a bb bump. -__- i know that. I am confused cuz all of my friends had big bellies with their first child by the time they were 10 weeks pregnant and mine isnt noticeable with clothes on. Also when I lay down on stomach or back, i can feel a tiny lil bulge there that doesnt disappear even when i suck my gut in.. I'm COMPLETELY lost and worried!! Everyone around me seems to think that I'm preggo but i just cant believe it...i dont want to get my hopes up for nothing. So every day, I ask myself why am i getting weird occasions of bleeding if im not pregnant and whats up with all these weird symptoms? I mean, if i wasnt pregnant, i would be having my regular periods and ejaculation did get inside of me one day before my ovulation date back in february. And why am i only releasing a few tiny blood clots and why is my bleeding so light (doesnt feel pad up) and pink? I dont think im ever going to believe it until my belly gets HUGE. People keep telling me that what i may have is decidual bleeding, cervicitis, subchorionic hematoma, or placenta previa and that its not a miscarriage cuz the bleeding would have gotten heavier and heavier..Can someone tell me the difference between these terms and if you had a similar problem to me and what was the outcome?? I would really appreciate some comforting and hope...

Yes it is normal to have that kind of bleeding during pregnancy.  I have had that for the first two months of mine.  And that bump, is your uterus getting bigger.  I don't know if anyone knows what causes it, but it happens to some women.  I have even heard of women having their "periods" the whole time they were pregnant.  So don't worry, everything should be fine.  It's like people have told you, if it is a miscarraige the bleeding would get heavier, and you would be passing tissue also.  I have had 3 miscarriages so I know what it looks like.  Best of luck to you.  I hope this helps.

thanks!! You just gave me a little bit of hope. i was beginning to think that i was the only one with this. Im 11 weeks tomorrow and my waistline is beginning to thicken but everyone keeps telling me that they didnt notice anything til further along or that its bloating when it really isnt cuz its not my entire belly getting big just at the bottom around belly button. You just said exactly what i needed to hear because i was beginning to think that everything was a fluke and that i was never pregnant to begin with. No one that i actually know have ever had any bleeding while pregnant so im the first to go thru this. :/

You are so welcome! Yeah, your waistline does start to thicken around 11 or 12 weeks. Especially if you are a thin person. Don't listen to what ohter people say. You know your body more than anyone, and you will notice the changes before anyone else will. And it depends from woman to woman as to when they start "showing" and let me tell you, I am pregnant with my fourth child, and I never had any bloating. It was all baby! Haha. Oh and when you are pregnant, there is no sucking you baby bump in. lol I was overweight with my first 3, but this time, I had lost 82 pounds before I got pregnant. So I got down to 125, and I am already showing. But then again, this is my fourth, and I know that you show faster with each one. On another note, I am so glad that I can help! Keep me posted! :-)

Ok and thanks! Because its really hard to try to listen to different ppls opinions. I have been told by various ppl how they didnt even start showing until around 6 or 7 months pregnant and im like kind of worrying here cuz all my friends who were pregnant were showing by the time they got 3 months and it wasnt bloating. And all i have is a lil waistline thickening. Im rly alone here cuz i do not know anyone who ever had weird bleeding that imitates something like a period but isnt one. And i've gotten so confused to the point where im just going to count myself as not pregnant and see what happens. Its like i think im pregnant but dont want to believe it and i have no one to turn to here. :/ Btw, how did u manage to lose 82 pounds? Just curious.