Okay, so I've read many of the posts on this topic and thought it would be a good idea to summarize the community feedback. I started having a tingling sensation in the right side of my face a couple of months back. It then also started in the left side and has now migrated to my whole body. It occurs all the time so I'm going to try and tackle this by trying some of the approaches suggested in this and other forums, that I'll list here. Some people experience more sporadic problems, may have heat/cold sensitivity or may have their symptoms triggered by an event. If you know of other fixes or causes or corrections, please add to this post. A cure for may include one or more of the following...

Diet / Allergy (see your GP, Allergist, Internist, Dietician)

• Add B vitamins, expecially B12. May need to also add calcium to help B vitamin digestion
  • Add Magnesium
  • Avoid MSG
  • Avoid Gluten
  • Check for medicinal allergies like ASA

Muscular-skeletal (see your Neurologist, Orthopedist, Chiropractor)

• Pinched nerve
  • Degenerative spinal condition
  • Spinal Injury
  • Try acupuncture to help symptoms

Mental (see your Psychiatrist, Psychologist, Therapist)

• May be difficult to determine if this category is treating the cause or symptoms
  • Xanax (anxiety, insomnia)
  • Zoloft (anxiety, depression)
  • Zzzquil (insomnia)

Viral (see your GP, Immunologist)

• Labyrinthitis (related to vertigo, virus of inner ear)

I'll try and keep this updated. I know first hand how scary this can be and how beneficial it is just to know you're not alone.