I had unprotected intercourse three days ago, and immediately after I felt extreme fatigue, headaches, muscle aches...I know it is very early and most pregnant women do not feel symptoms right away. Could I be pregnant or is there something wrong with me? I've become very worried, so advice would be very much appreciated.

HI, i suppose the fact that you had unprotected sex is the most worrying , since you are now feeling tired etc.... You just might have the flu coming on. I really dont think that after 3 days you would be feeling symptoms of pregnance , like morning sickness.

You will have to wait until your period is due, and if it is missed, then do a pregnancy test. Or if you are really worried go to the pharmicist/chemist and get the morning after pill, which induces abortion, not a nice feeling , but the safe option if you are really worried

And in the future maybe you have some condoms with you, if your partner has none, better to be prepared, just carry them in your wallet as a back up

The morning after pill does not induce an abortion.
Here is how it work.
Here's how the morning-after pill works. Human conception rarely occurs immediately after intercourse. Instead, it occurs as long as several days later, after ovulation. During the time between intercourse and conception, sperm continue to travel through the fallopian tube until the egg appears. So taking emergency birth control the "morning after" isn't too late to prevent pregnancy.

The active ingredients in morning-after pills are similar to those in birth control pills, except in higher doses. Some morning-after pills contain only one hormone, levonorgestrel (Plan B), and others contain two, progestin and estrogen. Progestin prevents the sperm from reaching the egg and keeps a fertilized egg from attaching to the wall of the uterus (implantation). Estrogen stops the ovaries from releasing eggs (ovulation) that can be fertilized by sperm