Hi, how can I predict my ovulation and how is it related to pregnancy? I got some test for determining fertile days to have more chances for conception. And I hope it will work, has anyone tried this method?

Since egg can be fertilized only when it is mature, when it is in final phase of cycle once a month. If you manage to get sperm in contact when egg is ovulated chances for successful conception are greatly increased. Fertile period of cycle starts about 4-5 days before ovulation, and ends about day or two after it. It is very accurate when cycles are regular, so, some women are using it as a way of contraception. By this method you can even improve your chances for having a girl or a boy. If you want to conceive a girl, have intercourse 2-4 days before ovulation. If you’d prefer a boy, after ovulation intercourse would be better.