I had unprotected sex like 1 Weeek ago and he didn't cumm maybe just pre cumm thou im still worried because i think I'm imaging pregnancy signs but idk I think I'm just imaging that :'( I feel like my pants got smaller thou my friend said I'm imagining this too ihadsex the day after I had my period January 4th and had sex for the next2weeks then when it got to January 18th I stopped cause I knew I prob ovulated around there is it true? I've had sex in between a few times in between. Do u think i'm pregnant? I hope I am not please answer asap!!

You can get pregnant at anytime during your cycle, but the chances are just higher when you ovulate. Pre-cum can get you pregnant as well. If you truly think your pregnant buy a pregnancy test. Make sure you use protection in the future, if your not a condom person there are other methods available to you. It is worth it. Your probably just psyching yourself out though, I do this every month and I have an IUD.

Good Luck!!

Yeah I probly am thou I did and it came out negative on one side and negative and the other blank very confusing.