Me and boyfriend have been going out for 10 months and I love him with all my heart. Well we've become sexually active for about 2 months now. We sometimes used a condom and sometime we haven't. But he has never cumed in me(excuse my language) but I've been worried for weeks about the pre-cum,cause I know that has sperm in it. I scared of being pregnant. My friends mom bought me a pregnancy test, but I'm kinda scared of the results. I have a lot discharge but I somewhat think its from ovulating or emotional stress about being pregnant. So can someone please give me some advice?

Take the test! But you could be pregnant as yes Precum contains sperm and you probably wouldn't notice that Cumming inside you :L take the test you are lucky have be one get yout bf to read answer or friend but do take it good luck :)

I've beeen really scared today because after I took a shower my stomach was hurting so bad, and I felt nauseated today and of course a lot of discharge. Its natural for me to get sick if I don't eat anything in the morning though. But I have had my periods and it should come again in a couple of days though. But I can't rely on that. But then sometimes I think I'm just worrying myself too much. My boyfriend is almost positive I'm not. But I guess I will take the test. I hope I'm not because that will ruin all the dreams I have about going to college and making something of myself. But I am really lucky to have a boyfriend that cares about my future.

Utis tend to cause quite a few pregnacy syptoms. You can feel like throwing up or actualy do you pee more often more discharge and cramps. it can also throw off your period. I know this from my own personal experince. it sucks. I do hope you get the answer your looking for darling